Saturday, October 18, 2008

A NEW BEGINNING TOWARDS THE HAPPIEST END !

" Uth godaaare ! 8 bajj gaye hain, time to wake up ... " Bang bang bang ! Open up now, else I will leave without you !" . I shouted,"Kochar ko bula yaar !, Ill be just around( They were not knowing, it always takes time when you get ready for someone.). " I am going to see HER today, why wont he shut up and wait ... !" I grumbled. "Here I am, Kochar kahan hai, use bulaya??"..Aman says,"Koi fayda nahi, abhi wahan wait karna hai iske baad ! Lets go !".

Ahhh ! Sorry. I have learnt whenever there is an elephant in the room, introduce him ! Scene depicts Me, Aman, Kochar(Gaurav) and HER(Let you know soon) @ IIT. Our first year, batch 'C' and the usual morning blues !

1 comment:

Abhishek said...

good pillu....jaldi se likh mast mast...i am eagerly waiting